Digital Marketing Manager - Sage Corps
About SAGE CORPS
Are you interested in entrepreneurship and education, passionate about world travel and believe in the value of global experience? We are a mission-based social enterprise that is committed to teaching college students real skills that will give them a competitive edge in the global economy. To do so, we are changing the face of the study abroad industry by shifting its focus to experiential learning. We believe that today's students can do more than learn about Asia's political economy on a chalkboard. Why not learn, instead, how to build an Asian market entry strategy...and help a company execute it?
Digital Marketing Manager
We are building a powerful community of top students, global startups, and young business leaders all over the world. With each cohort that spends time abroad building startups, and lands subsequent jobs with top consulting firms, tech companies, banks, startups, or even academic institutions, there are dozens of incredible stories for us to tell! We need a storyteller who can 1) develop digital content to push out via our online channels; and 2) strengthen our growing global community of alums, "Sages" (mentors), global startups, and strategic partners.
Our marketing manager will:
- Act as Sage Corps' chief storyteller
- Develop campaigns and programming to build out our alumni community, "Sages" (mentors), and global startup partners
- Develop content for and manage our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram)
- Write content for and manage our blog
- Develop email marketing campaigns and a monthly email newsletter
- Develop visual (video/photo) content
- Optimize/maintain our website and develop new content (SEO)
- Create and manage digital ad campaigns and do analytics reporting
- Understand and review SEO and web analytics and create regular reports directly to the CEO
- Work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Scale and Automate the growth processes
- Create viral growth (social, web hacks, etc.)
Ideal Candidate has:
- genuine excitement after reading this job posting
- 2-4 years experience with digital marketing
- experience with social media management (twitter, facebook, linkedin, youtube, instagram, etc) for an organization (not merely personal accounts) AND social media paid campaigns w/ analytics reporting
- excellent writing skills and past blogging experience - we want to maintain an active blog and monthly newsletter
- passion for and experience with international travel is preferred (and awesome) - yes, you will go abroad! ● experience in the university space and/or strong interest in international education
- strong presentation/public speaking skills
- desire to work at a startup and build an incredible company
- willingness to work late on occasion and wear multiple hats when necessary - a multi-tasker who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy and a hustler
- design/basic web dev skills are helpful
- creativity and enthusiasm - it's contagious!
- Long hours. Because we love our work!
- Potential international travel: Europe, South America, Asia, Australia, Africa
- Membership at WeWork and 1871 - premier local and global startup communities
- Access to Sage Corps community (Sage Network, global startups, accelerators/incubators, etc)