Sales Representative / Account Executive - Printavo
Are you ready to join a growing, bootstrapped startup? Do you love working with potential customers to help them become better businesses? Printavo is looking for a great customer onboarding specialist to join the team.
Printavo is an easy to use, cloud-based tool for print, embroidery, and sign shops to manage their shop. You can think of us as project management software for the garment decoration industry. If you’ve ever ordered custom t-shirts, our software could be run at the shop that made them. We’ve grown quickly and are looking for top notch go-getters to join the team.
- You are a first impression pro. You're the first person potential customers communicate with when they reach out to us. Ensuring a glorious customer experience is your number one goal.
- You are a highly skilled individual that is able to develop relationships, read customer psychology, generate interaction effectively on a product demonstration, and motivate the prospect to take action—all over the phone.
- Answering questions/finding solutions are key. We’re not selling software, we’re helping businesses be better.
- Walking many customers through demonstrations of Printavo to get them setup and working alongside their existing processes
- Identify, qualify, close, and onboard new customers
- You will be able to give lots of tips and tricks to business owners to help them optimize their workflow.
- Multi-task. Whether it's helping customers, creating processes, pulling reports, or crafting awesome customer engagement activities, your flexibility, curiosity and organizational skills will be put to the test.
You'll be getting your hands dirty solving problems and making potential customers fall in love with you.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Positive. You possess an outstanding, positive attitude as well as an eagerness to learn from and contribute to a team.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized. You have great follow-through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- Diligent. You don't get overwhelmed easily. Thousands of emails/phone calls each month-- No prob!
- Chaos-loving. You don't fold under pressure. Rather, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic. You're as charismatic as they come. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
- Passionate. You love helping people, you care about your team, and you're driven to enhance your personal growth.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.