HR Generalist - PARKAR Consulting & Labs
About PARKAR Consulting & Labs
We help businesses transform and thrive in a dynamic world by co-creating next-generation breakthrough technology solutions. With shifting client demands in the future and beyond, we challenged the problems that prevailed in traditional project delivery models and paved our way into eliminating the ordinary, and curating the extraordinary. The result of embracing this disruptive approach was the incorporation of a ‘Flatland’ culture. True to our name that emerged from paradigm shift + karma; this orbit shifting thought process has reflected deeply in our inner workings as well as our service delivery methodologies.
Who We Are
Our consultants apply principles learned over the years, driving our clients to modernize their technology competencies. Our entire DNA is focused on “Bringing Silicon Valley to the Enterprise” to help our clients accelerate the culture, technology and software development change. We build a journey along which we ensure brilliance and customized solutions for our clients.
The Role: HR Generalist
The Specialist-Human Resource will perform a variety of functions necessary for the effective management of human resources through all phases of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, active employment and separation.
He/she must be aware of various legal formalities to be completed for the new hire process (including various forms to be filled like EEO1 etc).
Should effectively manage the array of conflicting priorities and is creative.
Experience with a start-up organization during high growth phase is an added advantage.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions
- Onboarding formalities for new-hires; orientation program, documentation, back ground verification etc.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Communicating with potential candidates, checking references, and writing offer letters.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
- HR Reporting/Analytics: Maintain HR Payroll Report, Attrition, Resource Trend etc).
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Manage exit formalities, attrition tracking, and exit Interviews
- Manage Reward and Recognition initiatives
- Vendor relationship management
- Work on HRM Systems. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in related field required
- Minimum 5-8 years Human Capital work experience required
- PHR certification preferred
- Knowledge of variety of human capital principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, employee relations and compliance
- Experience with Service Contract Act (SCA) populations preferred
You perform beyond 100% and we show appreciation with no limits.
At Parkar, we appreciate the skills and talents, the time and energy, and the dedication our team invests in our company and our customers. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated through our Total Rewards Program. From the various benefits and policies/programs that we offer, our program helps in accelerating career growth and recognizing employee contributions. Leave donation, Sale Referral, 6 months maternity leave, Hobby classes, Pioneer Club (groom next level leaders), Toastmasters (presentation and communication skill building), Debate Society, Carpooling program and Employee engagement activities.
Career advancement activities include Monthly Tech Swats, Hackathon & Techgig enrollments as well as Training for technical upskill. Certification and sponsorship for conferences and meet-ups, numerous awards on the floor for excellence in different fields, Internal Job posting (explore all roles), and anything we can help with, for you to grow.