Digital Marketing Manager - Fitness Cubed
About Fitness Cubed
Fitness Cubed inc. is a fitness company that designs and builds fitness products that integrate movement into people's daily lives. We launched our first product, Cubii, 2 years back via a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. Cubii is the first smart under desk elliptical that lets people exercise while they sit - at their desk or on their couch. The company has been marketing and selling Cubii to individual consumers through their website, Amazon, and retail channels such as QVC, along with selling B2B directly to corporations as part of their wellness programs.
Role and Responsibilities
We're looking for a full time digital marketer focused on ROI driven marketing. The role includes, but isn't limited to the following responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, and optimize all Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Plan, manage, and optimize all campaigns on Amazon
- Website A/B testing and ongoing conversion optimization.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and access against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Analyze all customer analytics and determine the best performing audiences for continued campaign optimization.
- Utilize strong analytical capability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Analyze + optimize digital conversion funnels and strategize campaigns to reduce time to purchase, decrease CPA, and increase revenue.
- Perform attribution analysis to determine channel performance and the role of each channel in the customer purchase funnel.
- Forecasting of sales through marketing efforts to aid in inventory planning.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Brainstorm new creative ideas for content (images, copy, videos, etc.)
- Collaborate with other contractors, agencies, and/or vendor partners.
- Prior experience with running paid search and paid social campaigns for e-commerce.
- Prior experience with SEO/SEM strategy for e-commerce.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B tests and multivariate tests
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (google analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Facebook, and Native Ad campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with customer profiling and targeting for campaigns
- Opportunity to work out of the #1 ranked incubator in the United States, 1871, and access to all of the benefits and perks they offer!
- Flexible leave policy
- Health insurance offered (50% covered by employer)
- Experience of working on digital marketing to fuel other current sales channels including QVC, Best Buy, and B2B sales to corporates