Sales Development Representative - Bringg
Bringg is the leading customer-centric logistics platform for enterprises, with customers in more than 50 countries including some of the world's best-known brands. Our powerful solution enables companies to quickly streamline the way they deliver goods and services, creating both operational efficiency and the perfect delivery experience for their entire ecosystem - from the headquarters to the field and all the way to the customer.
With offices in Chicago, New York and Tel Aviv, Bringg has raised $19M from VCs and strategic investors such as The Coca-Cola Company. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded startup, with great international traction in a multi-billion dollar market. Our fast-growing company is always looking for top talent to join our all-star team.
Overview: Sales Development Representative
What we're looking for:
Bringg is growing fast and looking for Sales Development Representatives to drive revenue of Bringg’s platform. This person will evangelize Bringg to prospective clients, focus on growing the opportunities pipeline with outbound efforts to source leads, qualifying prospects, and managing the funnel to close new business. We are looking for a motivated “hunter” mentality that wants to exceed their goals, talk to new people, and add to Bringg amazing client list. We expect you to know how to develop relationships with customers and navigate your way through their organizations.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and managing your own book of business with senior executives and leaders at Enterprise-level companies
- Listen, identify and understand the needs of prospect to create a solution that Bringg can solve
- Lead prospects to an understanding of the options that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Demo the Bringg platform in ways to build value and tell a compelling story
- Working in a high-volume cold calling environment -- exceeding metrics and monthly goals
- 3+ years of proven success in a B2B sales environment, enterprise platform sales is a huge plus and SaaS sales experience is even better.
- A demonstrated drive to grow professionally and excel in a goal-driven environment
- The ability to develop and manage your own book of business through several avenues -- strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and ability to generate leads
- A work hard, play hard attitude -- we take fun very seriously (it’s one of our core values) and work hard to maintain the growth we’re currently experiencing.
What Bringg will provide you:
- Competitive, equitable salary including an uncapped commission
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) program
- Work with smart, motivated and supportive team members in a fun environment