Account Executive - Binfer
Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Come on join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications. We offer competitive salary, equity, PTO, a startup culture and more.
RESPONSIBILITIESAs an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales funnel; from prospecting to closing. Strong networking, communication, and presentation skills are a must. You are well versed with creating effective sales strategies and tactics that include emails, phone calls, trade shows, and strategic partnerships. You are comfortable in an environment with limited resources and are a self-starter. You are meticulous with capturing and analyzing data. This is a full-time position. It requires long hours and periodic travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Create and execute an effective sales strategy.
- Make outbound calls, send marketing emails, and set up product demos.
- Conduct demonstrations and technical overviews/webinars.
- Create new business relationships and channel partnerships.
- Use CRM platform to manage the sales pipeline, create proposals, process orders, track, analyze, and make forecasts.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Work with the team to review, analyze and incorporate customer feedback into the product development pipeline.
- At least 3+ years of experience is sales.
- At least 1+ years in recent technology related industry.
- Proven track record in B2B sales role. Must have made sales within the last 3 months.
- Motivated self-starter with positive, high-energy.
- Driven individual with a proven ability to move projects forward efficiently and effectively with minimal direction.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Proficient with sales tools and absolute mastery over CRM processes and software.
- Ability to understand and translate technical products and features into clear and compelling collateral that resonates with customers and channel partners.
- Able to identify sales opportunities for improvement and act upon them.
- Believer of customer development process and familiarity with the lean startup principles.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.
- Chicago Area candidates only. We do not offer remote working or relocation at this time.
- No agencies please.
Salary, equity, PTO, healthcare, chance to change the world and more.