Full Stack Developer - RozaRoute
RozaRoute is a technology startup in the commercial cleaning and field services industry. We have a small team developing the product, while our parent company Rozalado Services - a cleaning, handyman and facility services company - employs over 100 people.
We are part of 2 incubator programs through Chicago's 1871 and Capital One to build an application for the industry we are in. This application is intended to provide a means to prepare a task by task workflow in advance for employees in the field, and also gather real time data about their work progress and performance. There are some existing solutions in this industry including Housecall and Swept that assist in other areas of our industry's daily operations, but gathering data on the job is a big pain point that we intend to solve.
This position is for a Lead Engineer. Responsibilities include developing and launching a production application in the commercial cleaning and facility services industry. We are looking to build a mobile application on iOS and Android with React Native, as well as a backend API and administrator portal built with Node and MongoDB.
This application will be commercialized following successful implementation in the Rozalado business.
- 3+ Years developing web applications and/or mobile apps
- 1+ Years using React or React Native
- 1+ Years with NoSQL (MongoDB, Firebase, CouchDB, etc)
- Previous work with APIs and System Integrations
- Expertise in building NodeJS Servers
- Proficient in team environments - able to work well with others
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or other form of technical certification
- 3+ Years developing commercial applications
- Experience developing commercial React Native applications with Node & MongoDB
- Proficient with G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail etc)
- Project Portfolio