Growth Hacker (Full Stack Marketer) - Binfer
Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Come join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications. We offer competitive salary, equity, PTO, a startup culture and more.
ResponsibilitiesYou do not believe in the status quo, have mastered the art of growth hacking and have a burning desire to be part of something bigger. You will be our stellar growth hacker. Responsible for every facet of the marketing effort; from idea conception, to design, to implementation, all the way up to data analysis. We expect you to learn by doing and trust you can figure out the hard problems. You will:
- Create and execute an effective marketing strategy.
- Develop high-impact marketing collateral (e.g., blogs, brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, copywriting, case studies, presentations, infographics, videos, and other media).
- Be able to plan, build, and implement a strong SEO strategy from scratch
- Create marketing programs to drive adoption and generate demand.
- Deliver presentations to customers and prospects.
- Develop sales enablement tools for the direct and indirect channels.
- Collaborate with the team and using your experience, intuition, and analysis to decide where we should focus next.
- Working with the rest of the team to implement features and experiments across marketing pages, our web app, and emails.
- Work with the team to develop strategies for acquisition, retention and reactivation through multiple channels, including SEM/SEO, contextual targeting, retargeting, traditional marketing, inbound channels, and other techniques not yet discovered
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO, web analytics, CRO and social media marketing best practices and tools.
- Prior Growth marketing/hacking experience.
- Ability to understand and translate technical products and features into clear and compelling messaging that resonates with sales teams, channel partners, and customers.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills required.
- Proven track record in B2B & B2C product marketing role.
- Motivated self-starter - Positive, high-energy, driven individual with a proven ability to move projects forward efficiently and effectively with minimal direction. (This is very important. We give you the platform from where your creativity can flow, freely.)
- Able to identify marketing opportunities for improvement and act on them.
- Believer of customer development and familiarity with the lean startup principles.• Comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship. Chicago Area candidates only. We do not offer remote working or relocation at this time. No agencies please.
Salary, equity, PTO and more!