Market Research Analyst - Digital Authority Partners
About Digital Authority Partners
Digital Authority Partners is a full service digital agency helping companies build products that delight users, engage customers, and grow their brand. We offer a complete set of digital strategy solutions, from ideation to product design & development, data analytics, marketing, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for a methodical Market Research analyst to help research current market trends, buyer behavior, preferences, traditional and digital marketing practices across various industries that our clients belong to. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
This isn't a regular 9 to 5 job as it often requires last minute changes. Evenings and weekend work is often needed to meet very aggressive deadlines. Many jobs claim good writing skills are needed. In this case, great writing skills are a primary must have skill. From working on business presentations, daily and weekly updates, social media posts and everything in between, this job requires someone who really loves to write. Real ability to work independently. We run at 100 miles an hour. Literally. Priorities change all the time. Clients work and agency work are often interchanged and have very aggressive deadlines. That means you need to be comfortable with constant change and to work more or less independently on a daily basis.
This job will start as part time with an expectation that if the candidate does very well, a full time position can start at any time.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Work on identifying influencers in a specific market and contact them to generate brand awareness for our clients.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Interest in and familiarity with analytics (Google Analytics in particular)
Ability to work on multiple assignments at the same time and deliver on schedule
Open to change and a hectic schedule
Very good attention to details
Active on social media
Open to learning new tools and platforms
Ability to work well with limited supervision