Partnerships Coordinator - Black Spectacles
About Black Spectacles
Black Spectacles is where architects come to learn how to accomplish their next big thing.
We're the only learning platform created entirely for architects. That means we know this industry inside and out, and so do our instructors. Our simple, easy-to-digest and in-depth video tutorials are taught by industry-leading architects and designers. Our ARE® prep is the only one with the American Institute of Architects' seal of approval.
At Black Spectacles, you'll find unmatched freedom to do world-class work, and the ability to shape the direction of the company. If you're the kind of person who takes the bull by the horns, you can be sure that you through your work, you'll feel the impact you’re having in the company- on a daily basis. You'll be driven to excel in your work, receive the resources you need to achieve it, and the freedom to have no one in your way.
About the position:
This position involves working closely with our most important strategic partners to help facilitate seamless communication and to ensure that our partnership activities are being executed successfully.
You will also lead the planning and organizing of our podcasts/webinars. You'll be tee'ing up interviews with leading architects from across the globe. Along the way you'll send basic email campaigns to advertise these events, and will be responsible for reporting on the success of all of these activities.
If this sounds like you, we're hiring a full-time Partnerships Coordinator to lead the development of our podcasts and to nurture our existing strategic partnership relationships.
Our ideal Partnership Coordinator:
- Has 3+ years experience in planning/coordinating partner activities
- Develops long term relationships based on trust
- Has experience in copywriting, email marketing and social media marketing (or is eager to learn!)
- Gets excited about digging into analytics to glean results
- Works cooly under pressure and is an expert time manager
- Is not afraid to ask questions and is open to constructive criticism
- Is motivated and takes ownership of their work
- Brings an enthusiastic attitude to work and adapts to change
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- 401k with Employer match
- 3 weeks of paid time off per year.
- 1 week of paid training per year.
- 3 days of paid time off to do volunteer work
- Wellness reimbursement
- Commuter Pre-tax program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings & annual 'architecture' trip.
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.