Customer Support Agent - SYDE Products
We are looking for a full-time customer service agent to provide phone, email, and chat support to our customers.
Syde is an integrated technology startup. What do we do you ask? We engineer technology experiences. Everything from high performance cell phone charging to complex automation. Our goal is to build technological solutions centered around your life for your convenience while utilizing methods of reducing power consumption, energy use, and time wastage to pay itself back. Syde was founded in June of 2016 and is now a multinational company with offices in Shenzhen, China; Chicago, IL; and upcoming offices in Mumbai, India.
How do we grow so fast, and so successfully?
The key ingredients to our success us our ability to level ourselves with the consumer, a progressive and evolving company culture, our cutting-edge technology, and best of all our enthusiastic employees.
What you'll be doing:
- You are our primary customer ambassador and our only customer support agent for now
- Your job is to put yourself in the shoes of the customer while balancing customer interests to fix problems for customers
- You will spend a large part of your time answering customer calls. Strong phone contact skills are required.
- Answer multiple customers and their questions over live chat simultaneously. Multi-tasking skills are key.
- Answer customer emails.
- Develop a brand forefront via customer support
What we require:
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multi-task A LOT
Key skills to differentiate you:
- Experience working in customer support
- Strong communication skills and strong knowledge of the online retail environment
- Experience in consumer electronics is a plus
- Understanding of modern technology, different types of cables, and a basic understanding of how things work
- Full benefits with $250/mo healthcare contribution
- 401k with company match
- Generous Vacation