Marketing Manager - Heretik
What We Do:
We believe that any challenge can be solved through the right mix of people and technology.
Heretik leverages machine learning to make the contract review process smarter. Our software connects expert problem-solvers with the most important, thrilling and profitable parts of their work. Heretik expands the scope of Relativity by opening its power to practice areas beyond litigation. Heretik enables attorneys to quickly turn massive & disparate troves of digital documentation into insightful, valuable knowledge they can act on.
What you will contribute to help Heretik achieve our shared objective:
As Heretik’s Senior Marketing Manager, you will have considerable influence over the structure and direction of Heretik’s Marketing Strategy and Brand Structure. You will be working as a marketing leader working with a co-located engineering and product team, experienced sales leaders, and a fanatical installed base of users. These different groups of stakeholders will give you the components to grow your current skill set while pushing you to be ready for for a larger role as a leader of not only Heretik, but the marketing industry. You will be expected to wear many hats and when ready demanding to tackle problems not necessarily in your wheelhouse, because you know you’re ready for it.
You have experience working in a B2B software company with a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns helping drive adoption of your solution by major enterprises. You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and working with high level direction, but not afraid to pay attention to the little details. You cherish the chance to help people tell their stories and provide simple explanations to complicated situations for the audience that matters.
The checklist items:
- College degree preferred or 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment and/or B2B SaaS product company.
- Experience identifying industry trends and client challenges and matching them with the company’s shared vision
- Competent with working within a B2B market and Technology driven company
- Must be able to write a customer facing communications to be posted on multiple channels and outlets.
- Must be able to accurately translate business requirements into documented project plan and communicate status of the project plan to executives and department heads.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work directly with a product and engineering team through written and oral communications.
- Must be able to create content and materials based on information gained through internal teams, industry trends, and client interaction.
The “how” to your “what”:
- Familiar with, or a passion to learn emerging technologies and their impacts on current ineffective workflows.
- Experience establishing or helping enforce qualitative and quantitative benchmarks for marketing and communication touch points to measure and evaluate success upon delivery.
- Experience working with large global enterprises to build joint collateral for joint presentations that are practical, reusable, and scalable in mind.
- Experience vetting and establishing marketing automation tools.
- Experience managing multiple distribution channels for the product through different personas and joint presentations.
- Experience launching a new enterprise SaaS products as the marketing manager.
- Experience presenting to executives or investors on metrics and status updates on current campaigns and activities.
Heretiks always choose dare. While we are motivated by our impact as individuals, we also know there is no challenge our team can’t overcome together.
Our success speaks for itself and whenever possible, we give back to our community. We pride ourselves on being the example.
We’ve built our company, product, and team on trust. We give our best effort every time because at the end of the day, we’re here for each other to learn and grow.
The harder we work, the luckier we get. We strive to learn something from every conversation and will never stop asking why.
We aren’t afraid to play with fire. As pioneers of ingenuity, we are committed to revolutionizing the way people and machines work together.