Senior Software Engineer - Peanut Butter
About Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter℠ helps companies attract and retain talent by offering student loan assistance, an employee benefit. Experts in benefits administration, Peanut Butter's team and technology provide employees access to information and decision support tools to better manage their debt and facilitate employer contributions toward employee student loans.
Learn more at getpeanutbutter.com.
Senior Software Engineer
Peanut Butter is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial senior software engineer to join our team and
help drive our aggressive growth. This person will influence product direction, implement code, work with a
great team, and help drive integration with various systems.
● Write Ruby code
● Lead, mentor, and review code for 2-3 engineers
● Develop features for performance, scale, and security
● Build and maintain integrations with 3rd party systems
● Help scope sprints, estimate timelines, and deliver on our users’ expectations
● Plan and manage system architecture
Skills & Experience:
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable in front of customers
● Ability to understand and communicate technical and business concepts quickly
● Someone who embraces the connection between marketing and technology
● Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
● A generalist, versatile full-stack developer with back-end and front-end knowledge
● BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related
● 3-5 years of software development experience with at least 1 year experience in Ruby on Rails
● Industry experience in HR Tech or Fintech
● Experience with B2B SaaS products
● Startup experience
Eligible for Peanut Butter's proprietary Student Loan Repayment program.