Channel Partner Manager - PARKAR Consulting & Labs
About PARKAR Consulting & Labs
We help businesses transform and thrive in a dynamic world by co-creating next-generation breakthrough technology solutions. With shifting client demands in the future and beyond, we challenged the problems that prevailed in traditional project delivery models and paved our way into eliminating the ordinary, and curating the extraordinary. The result of embracing this disruptive approach was the incorporation of a ‘Flatland’ culture. True to our name that emerged from paradigm shift + karma; this orbit shifting thought process has reflected deeply in our inner workings as well as our service delivery methodologies.
Who We Are
Our consultants apply principles learned over the years, driving our clients to modernize their technology competencies. Our entire DNA is focused on “Bringing Silicon Valley to the Enterprise” to help our clients accelerate the culture, technology and software development change. We build a journey along which we ensure brilliance and customized solutions for our clients.
The Role: Channel Partner Manager
We are looking for a highly-motivated BD & Channel Manager to join our organization to cover partners in the Central and Eastern - US region. This role is responsible for supporting PARKAR Consulting Group's efforts to build an elite ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals.
The BD & Channel Partner Manager will recruit, enable, and support a network of partners to drive partner fulfilled and influenced revenue. We want highly energetic, innovative, and results-oriented partner leaders.
- Responsible for building and executing business plans to support revenue growth objectives in the Channel ecosystem.
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage partners to support business goals and to execute channel sales strategies specific to each geographic region
- Maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner management
- Implementing channel marketing Plans.
- Work closely with our direct sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
- Negotiate and close channel and partnership contracts. Regularly meeting with counterparts of partner organization and working on sales and revenue targets as set by the VP Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Utilizing marketing best-practices with provided initiatives and sales enablement materials
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives will be achieved.
- Develop and manage partner agreements
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities
- At least 6 years’ field sales experience to include 3 years channel sales experience.
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and closing methodologies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiating skills and ability to influence. Knowledge of Channel sales cycle and partner program. Travel as needed.
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of work experience in the high-tech industry, ideally managing global alliances and channel partners.
You perform beyond 100% and we show appreciation with no limits.
At Parkar, we appreciate the skills and talents, the time and energy, and the dedication our team invests in our company and our customers. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated through our Total Rewards Program. From the various benefits and policies/programs that we offer, our program helps in accelerating career growth and recognizing employee contributions. Leave donation, Sale Referral, 6 months maternity leave, Hobby classes, Pioneer Club (groom next level leaders), Toastmasters (presentation and communication skill building), Debate Society, Carpooling program and Employee engagement activities.
Career advancement activities include Monthly Tech Swats, Hackathon & Techgig enrollments as well as Training for technical upskill. Certification and sponsorship for conferences and meet-ups, numerous awards on the floor for excellence in different fields, Internal Job posting (explore all roles), and anything we can help with, for you to grow.