Client Engagement Manager (Outside Sales) - PARKAR Consulting & Labs
About PARKAR Consulting & Labs
We help businesses transform and thrive in a dynamic world by co-creating next-generation breakthrough technology solutions. With shifting client demands in the future and beyond, we challenged the problems that prevailed in traditional project delivery models and paved our way into eliminating the ordinary, and curating the extraordinary. The result of embracing this disruptive approach was the incorporation of a ‘Flatland’ culture. True to our name that emerged from paradigm shift + karma; this orbit shifting thought process has reflected deeply in our inner workings as well as our service delivery methodologies.
Who We Are
Our consultants apply principles learned over the years, driving our clients to modernize their technology competencies. Our entire DNA is focused on “Bringing Silicon Valley to the Enterprise” to help our clients accelerate the culture, technology and software development change. We build a journey along which we ensure brilliance and customized solutions for our clients.
The Role: Client Engagement Manager
We are looking for a highly-motivated Client Engagement Manager to join our organization to cover partners in the Central and Eastern - US region. This role is responsible for supporting PARKAR Consulting Group's efforts to build an elite ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals.
The Client Engagement Manager will recruit, enable, and support a network of partners to drive partner fulfilled and influenced revenue. We want highly energetic, innovative, and results-oriented partner leaders.
- Utilize strategic client farming practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Work with Client to obtain qualified requirements and educate Client on Parkar’s services & offerings
- Applies aspects of full life-cycle business development methodologies and tools, including opportunity identification, qualification, positioning, bidding, competitive analysis and related activities as well as determining timeline for opportunities to close.
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Track agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Partners with Technical Recruiters and coordinates accurate recruiting efforts designed to meet clients needs
- Meet or exceed monthly/Quarterly goal expectations
- Captures specifications for client staffing requirements and effectively communicates client’s requirements clearly and concisely to the recruiting team, so they are able to intelligently develop appropriate job descriptions and source the best qualified candidates to meet and exceed customer specifications.
- Identify potential opportunities with existing/new accounts through research, referrals, networking and cold calling (if required)
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on practicality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years in Sales/ Account Management/ Client facing role and 3 years of experience in the IT consulting / Staffing industry selling technical services.
- A solid understanding of IT consulting and Staffing Business, Sales and Recruitment processes required.
- Solid business acumen, strong problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Consistent track record for keeping and growing existing accounts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Moderate technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability for new business identification, qualification and capture.
- Superior communication, organizations and presentation skills are essential
- Possesses the Sales skills and experience necessary to meet and exceed sales goals
- This role is based in the Loop but requires travel to clients in the Chicagoland area with possible minimal travel to the East and West Coasts
You perform beyond 100% and we show appreciation with no limits.
At Parkar, we appreciate the skills and talents, the time and energy, and the dedication our team invests in our company and our customers. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated through our Total Rewards Program. From the various benefits and policies/programs that we offer, our program helps in accelerating career growth and recognizing employee contributions. Leave donation, Sale Referral, 6 months maternity leave, Hobby classes, Pioneer Club (groom next level leaders), Toastmasters (presentation and communication skill building), Debate Society, Carpooling program and Employee engagement activities.
Career advancement activities include Monthly Tech Swats, Hackathon & Techgig enrollments as well as Training for technical upskill. Certification and sponsorship for conferences and meet-ups, numerous awards on the floor for excellence in different fields, Internal Job posting (explore all roles), and anything we can help with, for you to grow.