Director of Operations - Trunq
Trunq is a unique private messaging and personal cloud storage application available on iOS, Android and web. Users can capture or upload videos, pictures & other digital items with a quick snap. The moments are delivered to “trunqs,” private spaces, where they can be scheduled to open immediately or up to a year in the future. We are a member of 1871, Chicago’s digital startup hub for entrepreneurship and collaboration.
The Role: Director of Operations
We are looking for a Director of Operations to help take Trunq to the next level. This position will be compensated by pay + equity and will be contracted initially as a six-month consultant position. Our Director of Operations will play a key role in:
- Identifying and facilitating partnership opportunities
- Increasing Trunq’s exposure through networking and promotion within Chicago and nationally
- Taking the lead on a variety of day-to-day operations, including: (1) developing, implementing and supporting the company’s marketing activities; and (2) managing Trunq’s tech team
- Leading business development efforts
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with prospective acquiring companies
- Dynamic individual with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Energetic entrepreneurial attitude and hands-on approach
- Fan of Trunq (duh.)
- Bonus points for past experience successfully scaling a company and/or past experience selling a company
Any interested individuals should please submit a resume and cover letter in their application.