Content Associate (20 hrs/week) - FetchFind
Who we are:
FetchFind is an established leader in professional pet education, providing pet care businesses with a robust e-learning platform subscription resulting in increased staff retention and higher margins. 125,000 US pet care service businesses capture a U.S. market share of $23 Billion per year, yet, are plagued with 125% staff turnover due to antiquated hiring and training solutions. FetchFind provides pet care businesses what they need to grow and sustain their business with a team of qualified pet professionals. Learn more at www.fetchfind.com.
● We are proud to be professional pet software developers and educators building high quality, scalable, supportable solutions.
● We embrace progressive design practices including a continuous deployment pipeline, collaborative testing and deployment.
● We're serious about the quality of our production and design operation.
● We're thoughtful and focused on decision-making with product-testing.
● Our teams are integrated with developers, pet industry experts, project managers, marketing and designers working side-by-side.
●And, dogs in the office. Of course!
●Developing content under the direction of our content director
●Creating interactive portions for eLearning courses
●Collaborating with Education & Content Director to brainstorm, problem-solve, and ensure proposed interactive modules are possible to implement
● Producing quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, presentation slides, diagrams, infographics, interactive exercises, and assessments
●Facilitating photo shoots, video production, and other multimedia sourcing as necessary
●Troubleshoot any potential functionality errors by communicating with external client IT/eLearning/LMS teams
● Taking constructive criticism and implementing feedback thoroughly
● Communicating clearly with internal team members as well as client contacts
● Deliver quality work while adhering to the production schedule and deadlines
●Responsible for updating existing learning content as the platform or processes change. This includes updates to audio, graphics, backgrounds, etc.
●Develops and maintains knowledge of systems, products and procedures and works closely with subject matter experts to incorporate information into training
● Bachelor's Degree is a plus
●Strong preference for HubSpot COS and platform experience
● Knowledge of the pet industry, or desire to learn
● Knowledge of Google Suite applications
● Proficient in MS Office tools
●Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
●Ability to work quickly and independently, but also as part of a team
● Excellent critical thinking skills, organizational skills, problem solving and attention to detail
●Strong creative and artistic ability and vision, particularly in graphic design, photography and videography
●Opportunity for growth in a rapidly-growing company emerging from startup mode