Product Marketing Specialist - Binfer
Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Come join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications. We offer competitive salary, equity, PTO, a startup culture and more.
You do not believe in the status quo, have mastered the art of growth hacking and have a burning desire to be part of something bigger. You will be our marketing wizard. One who will conjure the perfect product marketing strategy for unleashing the force of change that we have created. You will:
- Create and execute an effective product marketing strategy.
- Develop brand strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research of competing products.
- Develop high-impact marketing collateral (e.g., blogs, brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, web-copy, case studies, presentations, infographics, videos, podcasts, and other media).
- Create marketing programs to drive adoption and generate demand.
- Deliver presentations to customers and prospects.
- Give product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars.
- Develop sales enablement tools for the direct and indirect channels.
- 4+ years of product marketing in information technology sector.
- Undergraduate degree required, preference for business with an emphasis on marketing or communications. Master’s degree in business or marketing a plus
- Believer of customer development and lean startup principles.
- Proven track record in B2B product marketing role. B2C experience a plus.
- Ability to understand and translate technical products and features into clear and compelling messaging that resonates with sales teams, channel partners, and customers.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO, web analytics, CRO and social media marketing best practices and tools.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Motivated self-starter - Positive, high-energy, driven individual with a proven ability to move projects forward efficiently and effectively with minimal direction.
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement and act on them.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Must be local to Chicago area.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.
Chicago Area candidates only. We do not offer remote working or relocation at this time. No agencies please.
Salary, equity, PTO and more!