Full Stack Developer - OG Technologies
About OG Technologies
OG Technologies is the parent company that owns and develops many projects primarily in the ad tech industry. OG Technologies owns the leading mobile incentive ad platform for publishers and currently delivers 400,000 installs to advertisers per day. OG Technologies is a young, small, and data heavy company with its headquarters in Chicago.
Two of the top mobile ad tech companies are partnering up to build and launch the best mobile advertising SDK to hit the market. We are looking for a talented, experienced, and advanced Back-End (or Full-Stack) Developer who is well versed in the Amazon Web Services suite to design, develop, modify and maintain our back-end infrastructure for data tracking solution for our SDK.
- Work in a team with other Developers and Project Managers to develop the best solutions and solve complex problems
- Produce quality, readable, and well-tested code
- Research, suggest, and implement the best technologies and solutions
- Plan and build Amazon Web Services architecture
- Develop a robust and scalable infrastructure for future iterations of the platform
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Work with project stakeholders, when needed, to flush out project requirements
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end/full-stack developer with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security (user authentication) and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Our Technology Stack
Amazon Web Services Suite - EC2 Instances, Kinesis Firehose, Redshift, PostgreSQL, S3 and Cloudfront
PHP/Laravel and Ruby/Rails
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Self-motivated developer with strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- 4 years of software engineering experience, at least 2 years experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experienced in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experienced in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient in management of the hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes, backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
Compensation to be commensurate with experience. Health, Dental, Vision.