Ad Technology Specialist - Digital Authority Partners
Digital Authority Partners is an elite digital strategy agency headquartered in downtown Chicago. We are looking for an experienced ad technology professional well versed in ad tech platforms (ex: Doubleclick)
The position will be a contract job with Digital Authority and our client. Our client is a large healthcare company with the #1 mobile (Android / iOS) app used by doctors across the USA boasting more than 2M users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Migrating all ad inventory from current homegrown system into Doubleclick
- Integrating new add system with the Client’s app
- Implementing Doubleclick so that external bidders can bid on Client’s app inventory.
- Creating a personalization strategy that allows for specific targeting towards the app user base with real time analytics capability.
Skills and attributes:
- Self-starter with skills to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, complex environment with minimal management oversight and supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate next steps, proactively seek clarification or further direction.
- Critical thinker with skills and experience in dealing with ambiguity, creative problem solving, and priority setting.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; must be able to set, execute, and follow through on deadlines and timetables.
- Highly committed to producing accurate, quality work in a timely manner.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (in engineering, computer science, finance, marketing analytics) required. Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in the Ad Tech, Ad Serving, Campaign management, or Ad Operations required.
- Expert level mastery with implementing ad servers with publishers.