Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales) - Bringg
Bringg is the leading customer-centric logistics platform for enterprises, with customers in more than 50 countries including some of the world's best-known brands. Our powerful solution enables companies to quickly streamline the way they deliver goods and services, creating both operational efficiency and the perfect delivery experience for their entire ecosystem - from the headquarters to the field and all the way to the customer.
With offices in Chicago, New York and Tel Aviv, Bringg has raised $19M from VCs and strategic investors such as The Coca-Cola Company. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded startup, with great international traction in a multi-billion dollar market. Our fast-growing company is always looking for top talent to join our all-star team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Bringg is growing fast and looking for Solution Consultants to drive revenue of Bringg’s platform. This person will be focusing communicating Bringg’s technological offerings to prospects. The Solution Consultant supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. We expect you to know how to develop relationships with customers and proactively identify areas for process improvement. You are inquisitive, process-oriented, and love understanding and solving complex business challenges. We are looking for a motivated “hunter” mentality that wants to talk to new people and add customers to Bringg amazing client list.
- Communicating Bringg’s use-case, technology, and features to prospective customers’ key technical decision-makers
- Work with customers to discover their objectives, environment and challenges that Bringg can solve
- Lead prospects to an understanding of the options that are applicable to their situation by demonstrating how features and benefits match their current and future needs.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Demo the Bringg platform in ways to build value and tell a compelling story
- Design, capture, and optimize customer processes in Bringg
- Partner with product team to help customers clearly understand the value Bringg brings to their challenges
- Manage Proof-of-Concept or Pilot phases during a selection process
- Help expand Bringg’s functionality by sharing observations with our Product team
- 5+ years of proven success in sales or sales engineering in B2B, large/strategic customer segment.
- Enterprise platform sales experience a must, SaaS preferred; Or
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential.
- Analytical with an ability to identify process inefficiencies and leverage situational awareness to align with necessary recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Can work independently. You should be highly organized, and have a strong self-structure and discipline about your work.
- 40%-50% Travel
- A work hard, play hard attitude -- we take fun very seriously (it’s one of our core values) and work hard to maintain the growth we’re currently experiencing.
What Bringg will provide you:
- Competitive, equitable salary including significant variable compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) program
- Work with smart, motivated and supportive team members in a fun environment