Director of Beneficiaries - Benefit Mobile
What is Benefit?
Benefit Mobile a new startup fintech company that is changing the way individuals give back and charitable organizations raise much needed funds. Benefit offers an easy to use mobile payment app used for everyday shopping that empowers individuals and organizations to raise funds. Payments with A Purpose.
Benefit is looking for a Director of Beneficiaries to lead and grow the relationships with our beneficiaries (schools, charitable organizations, and other non-profits). The focus will be to enable the success of the beneficiaries by creating and maintaining trusted relationships ensuring that they are maximizing Benefit Mobile's full potential. As the first hired for this role, you will need to be a self-starter, think creatively, be able to work independently, and in essence "own" this role.
You should be passionate about "giving back" and enabling the success of those who do good. This role will engage with the beneficiaries or causes in all stages of engagement, including brand new signups, causes that have enrollment and/or low activity, as well as our top causes. You should be able to create and implement marketing efforts that meet the needs of the diverse verticals of our beneficiaries.
The Director of Beneficiaries is a critical role and will interface directly with the executive team. There is tremendous opportunity to grow and succeed as a vital team member of a dynamic new business.
- Grow and enhance relationships with new and existing beneficiaries
- Create and implement strategies for individual as well as groups of beneficiaries
- Provide metrics, input and feedback to Benefit's leadership team to help drive other key parts of the business (i.e. feature roadmap, marketing efforts, social media, etc.)
- Represent Benefit at industry and beneficiary events.
- Create contests, campaigns, etc to promote Benefit to existing beneficiaries
- Engage with Sales/Marketing team to hep drive sales efforts to prospective beneficiaries.
- Inform Benefit technical team of any critical issues that arise with beneficiaries
- Results Driven
- Proven ability to create and foster successful business relationships.
- Innovative, extremely resourceful, and relentlessly looking for a better, smarter way to produce results.
- Ability to wear multiple hats on a fast-growing small team
- Able to self-start and take ownership without direct supervision
- Strong teamwork and communication skills -- will involve interfacing with various functional departments
- Extremely comfortable with communicating in-person, over the phone, via email and social media.
- Diligent at follow up communications to ensure follow through
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with non-profits a plus, but not required
- 2-5 years' experience in a customer facing account management/marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree prefered.
- Full-time role
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- No set vacation allowance
- Potential for equity
- Weekly catered lunches/happy hours
- Discounted wellness offerings
- Prime Chicago West Loop location near transportation (CTA, Metra, cheap parking) and top restaurant and bars
Learn more about Benefit Mobile
- App available on Apple & Android
- Website: https://www.benefit-mobile.com/