Digital Marketing Specialist - AgencyZoom
Agencyzoom is a fast-paced InsureTech startup that helps insurance agencies grow their book of business. Agencyzoom provides a suite of solutions ranging from HR tools to a CRM designed to help small to large insurance agents increase sales, boost retention, and free up valuable time that would otherwise be taken up with time-wasting activities.
This is a rapidly growing company that is making a huge impact on the insurance industry and we are looking for a full-time marketing guru to join our Chicago office.
We are looking for a creative person who has a positive attitude, great work ethics and isn’t afraid to think outside of the box.
This is our first marketing hire and the opportunity offers a lot of growth potential!
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a super creative, highly-motivated individual to support the creation and implementation of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns (including but not limited to email, web, social media, and blog) to drive customer engagement and acquisition.
To be successful in this role you must excel at the following:
- Be the key driver of AgencyZoom’s marketing, ensuring quality content is constantly being posted on our social sites and blog
- Monitor performance of all content and A/B test to get the optimal outcome
- Create and publish monthly newsletters about new releases and current projects
- Develop creative visual and written content on our social media sites that drive user engagement
- Create blogs and video content that we can use to generate organic traffic
- Create case studies and get customer testimonials that would appeal to our user base
- Assist in creating all sales collateral, presentation and trade show marketing materials
- Always think outside of the box and cultivate new ideas that AgencyZoom can utilize
- Manage media connections to get coverage and attention on AgencyZoom
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and problem solving abilities to get the job done
If you’re willing to work hard, creatively and have a positive attitude, then you’ve got the pedigree to be successful at this company.
To qualify for this job you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of related experience
- Excellent ability at turning words into a captivating story
- Experience with marketing on social media sites
- Experience creating SEO optimized content
To be good at this job you must:
- Have a positive attitude, passion and excellent work ethics
- Enjoy talking with people and making friends (our users are very sociable)
- Be a self-starter and be able to take on a project from A to Z with little to no guidance
- Be willing to learn new things and explore new ideas
- Be driven and have long term career goals to grow and evolve into something much greater than this role
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and fun start-up culture
- Tons of growth opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer