Part Time Customer Success Representative - GrowIt
What we do:
GrowIt! is a mobile app community with a mission to connect, educate, and inspire the next generation of gardeners. One feature of the app is our Tours To-Go feature which allows public and botanic gardens to offer visitors a tour of their garden through the application. The Customer Success Representative will collaborate with Business Development and Community to bring more tour hosts to the community and take care of them once they’re here.
Learn more here: https://growitmobile.com/tourstogo/
The CSR role is responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions, and support to existing and prospective customers. The role is designed to interact with customers and proactively provide information for success with our products, while also focusing on research, outbound calls, and opportunity creation for prospective clients.
Must be able to identify, communicate, and foresee problems and propose potential solutions for them.
First and foremost, you’re focused on our existing Tours To-Go clients, ensuring they experience success with our Tours To-Go product.
● Proactively reach out to current customers to learn about their objectives for their garden tour and create a strategy for success.
● Create monthly touchpoints to all clients sharing evergreen information about the product or public garden spaces.
● Help with tour set-up, both by training clients on portal features and completing setup steps in internal systems.
● Report monthly on the health of all current Tours To-Go clients.
● Provide feedback to Tours To-Go stakeholders and Product team.
● Act as liaison between client and community team.
● Collaborate with community and marketing teams to ensure client needs are met
● Develop self-serve documentation for common support queries.
● Create training materials as needed for product features.
Community Building + Prospecting
The role also requires help bringing more prospects to the community. This person will learn the nuances of public gardens engaging with visitors and boards. Learn pain points and offer solutions.
● Research industry publications, websites, and LinkedIn for potential leads for the Tours
● Create outbound emails, calls, and InMails to learn about the garden’s objectives and
understand if our solution is a fit.
● Map / document the team structure in ZoHo CRM account (who is the decision maker,
evangelist, doer, etc. what’s the budget cycle?)
● Build rapport and credibility among new customers, including traditional and non-
traditional accounts.with prospects
● Collaborate with Business Development Manager on strategy for closing prospects.
● Prepare documents and reports for client meetings
How to get this job: Submit an email with your resume to [email protected] We want to see an introductory paragraph or cover letter telling us how you’d rock this job. Show us what you’ve done and how it aligns with the responsibilities noted above. If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll invite you for a 15-minute phone conversation. Finalists will be invited to our office for a 60-minute interview/tour.
Location / Duration: WeWork offices, 125 S. Clark St., 17th floor. Hours are M-F, flexible, but consistent hours depending on what candidate needs. This is a part-time, 25 hour a week position with potential for full time employment.