Elementary Education & Curriculum Intern - iCook After School
iCook After School is an innovative educational company that provides hands-on after-school cooking and nutrition education program for children age K-4. The focus of the program is to enrich the lives of children by teaching them to love everything about food – cooking, eating delicious and healthy dishes, and learning about different cultures and stories behind the food.
As the Elementary Education and Curriculum Intern, you will get an opportunity to participate in various aspects of iCook's cooking classes, including the development of curriculum, developing training in classroom management techniques, and assisting in the onboarding process for new instructors.
- Ideally looking for a candidate who is actively perusing a degree in education, elementary education, child development, etc.
- Experience working with youth in a group classroom setting
- Extensive knowledge of elementary education theory and practice.
- Interest in creating innovative and effective curriculum.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Organized and independent, with excellent time-management skills
- Accountable and reliable
This is an UNPAID internship. Flexible hours during the week.