UX/UI Design Intern - WeSolv
Have you ever wanted a role that required experience, but known you could excel in the job if only someone would give you a chance? WeSolv is an innovative platform leveraging experiential learning and performance data from Case Challenges to revolutionize recruiting and improve diversity. The WeSolv platform connects talented candidates to each other and to companies to solve real business challenges, gain experience, and remove bias in hiring. Our technology leverages predictive analytics, performance data, and machine learning algorithms to help identify the best candidates by actual performance data and provides meaningful access to top companies.
In recent months WeSolv has skyrocketed our user network to 30,000+ candidates from over 180 top MBA programs and executed exciting Case Challenge projects from companies such as Salesforce, Morningstar, and Discover Financial. Our team is passionate about revolutionizing the way students and companies connect and having fun while doing it.
UX/ UI Design Intern Role
We are looking for a talented UX Design intern with UI experience to partner in executing the WeSolv product roadmap this summer (and possibly beyond). The selected intern will have an opportunity to partner directly with the CEO and lead aspects of the WeSolv’s product design and optimization. You will work with a talented dev team and provide input into the the WeSolv product.
Responsibilities/ Learned Experience includes:
- Develop wireframes and high fidelity prototypes around customer needs
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Creating user stories for development
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Create personas through user research and data
- Bachelor's or associate's degree or currently enrolled in design program preferred
- Interest in shaping the direction of burgeoning startup and owning product design
- Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Previous B2B design experience preferred
- Collaborative and personable
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Resume building experience to identify and land your dream job
- Opportunity to build a company that will change lives and the world for the better