Online Marketing Account Manager (SEO/PPC) - OneIMS
About the Company
OneIMS is an inbound marketing agency located in downtown Chicago. At OneIMS we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their sales and marketing goals. We believe we are one of the best in the industry and are constantly looking for candidates who are just as passionate about marketing as we are.
At OneIMS you will enjoy a great working environment, plenty of perks, nurturing leadership team and caring co-workers. Come work for us if you think you could make OneIMS even better
Are you an experienced online marketer? Do you have agency side experience working with clients' online marketing campaigns? Are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a growing digital marketing agency? Are you a dynamic and creative online marketing expert? If so, we could make excellent use of your talents!
We are currently seeking a passionate, creative Internet Marketing Account Manager to join our team for our new Chicago office. This person will be responsible for overseeing the online marketing campaigns related to SEO, PPC and comprehensive inbound marketing campaigns for clients in various industries. This is an exciting hands-on role where you will work side-by-side with experienced senior online marketing specialists to successfully execute online marketing campaigns for both local and national clients.
At OneIMS, we know superstar employees drive our core values of people, passion, and performance. We offer a competitive compensation plan and complete benefits package including medical/dental insurance, 401(k) with company match and more. Come join our team and work in a fun, relaxed work environment with strong growth potential!
- 2+ years of experience in SEO and PPC
- Deep knowledge of search, social and content marketing disciplines
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content and local search marketing campaigns
- Proficient at Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot and other industry digital marketing and analytics tools
- Self-motivated and organized
- Contagious enthusiasm for the web industry and technologies
- Must have client-facing experience
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extremely goal oriented with a positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- Deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Exudes confidence and leadership skills
- Hubspot Certification a plus.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Fitness Club Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Company Social Outings
- Bagel Tuesdays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen For Snacks