Graphic / UI Design Intern - Roady
Inspired to reimagine the way friends get together, Roady is a network positioned to become the most convenient and personalized social calendar in the market. With our customer-centric technology, the company is on a mission to make it easier for friends to create and share experiences in simple and fulfilling ways.
Our mobile app delivers on our mission and brand promise in 3 high-value ways:
1. Saving users time and effort when planning and coordinating activities with friends
2. Centralizing user social calendars to ensure dates and details are remembered
3. Connecting friends IRL through real-time shared messaging, media, and experiences
With Roady, you’ll always remember where you’re going and never forget where you’ve been. To help us fulfill our mission, we’re looking to hire the most capable and innovative talent to join our team!
This is an internship position and an exciting opportunity to get real-world job experience with a start-up company. Your role as a design intern will involve executing the design for the Roady product roadmap for our consumer and/or business functions.
For a full semester, you will be responsible for the following:
- Create a comprehensive Style Guide
- Develop wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes around customer needs
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to the team
- Current college student in active pursuit of a BFA
- Experience with Figma, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, or Acrobat
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to the role
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and strategize on a broad scale beyond immediate responsibilities
- Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Capable of incorporating feedback and direction
- Interest in shaping the direction of growing startup and influencing product design