Marketing & Social Media Manager Intern - WeSolv
Have you ever wanted a role that required experience, but knew you could excel in the job if only someone would give you a chance? WeSolv is an innovative platform leveraging experiential learning and performance data from Case Challenges (mini-projects) to revolutionize recruiting and improve diversity. The WeSolv platform connects talented candidates to each other and to companies to solve real business challenges, gain experience, and remove bias in hiring. Our technology leverages predictive analytics, performance data, and machine learning algorithms to help identify the best candidates by actual performance data and provides meaningful access to top companies.
In recent months WeSolv has skyrocketed our user network to 30,000+ candidates from over 180 top MBA programs and executed exciting Case Challenge projects from companies such as Salesforce, Morningstar, and Discover Financial. Our team is passionate about revolutionizing the way students and companies connect and having fun while doing it.
Marketing and Social Media Role
We are looking for a talented Marketing and Social Media intern to partner in growing and engaging our audience of diverse MBA candidates and top companies with our collaborative team. The selected intern will have an opportunity to impact the voice and messaging of WeSolv to reach our millennial audience and improve our current digital presence. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with social media platforms (IG,FB, LinkedIn, & Twitter), automation and analytics tools, and be familiar with urban pop culture content. Candidate must be a natural self-starter and problem solver looking to apply previous, as well as learn, new skills to generate tangible impact.
- Creating compelling content (e.g. emails, social ads) and creative outreach strategies that generate leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click!)
- Increasing candidate and company partner engagement
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels
- Selection and management of interns and freelancers
- Development of persuasive business development strategies, including channels and communication activities
- Bachelor's Degree or currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program preferred
- Professional digital marketing and social media experience preferred\
- Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things (“entrepreneurial figure ish out mindset”)
- Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Mailchimp, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools preferred
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Collaborative and personable
- Passionate about diversity and helping companies move to performance-based hiring
- Availability to work in Chicago Office
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth
- Potential advancement for the right candidate
- Opportunity to build a company that will change lives for the better