Internal Recruiter - Black Spectacles
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software, so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is ranked #11 in Education for 2019 INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List and to keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for an Internal Recruiter who is eager to manage our recruiting and hiring.
You will be working in our office, alongside our leadership team, building our candidate pipeline and participating in our hiring process from start to finish.
- Take ownership of outbound recruiting using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools
- Network within appropriate industries to build our candidate pipeline
- Work with team to develop a scorecard and description for each role
- Ensure each job is posted all appropriate sites and job boards relevant to the role
- Review and vet all inbound applicants
- Take the lead on phone and in-person interviews and execute evaluations for each stage while updating candidates on their progress.
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
You have previous experience in recruiting and strong written and verbal communication. You have a keen eye for developing and improving processes and are comfortable with developing and using reporting. You are a strong planner and organiser.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a recruiting or HR role
- Certificate or degree in HR or HR Administration a plus
- Resourceful, with good organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Identifies priorities and develops action plans
- Highest degree of professionalism, integrity, accuracy and confidentiality; demonstrated discretion in handling highly sensitive material and information.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- 401k with Employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- 1 week of paid training per year.
- 3 days of paid time off to do volunteer work
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings & annual 'architecture' trip.
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
- Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.