Sales Partner - UpMerch
UpMerch is an online platform for businesses and organizations to produce custom decorated apparel and merchandise. Our operation is powered by a team of global partners collectively collaborating to produce high quality decorated merchandise for our customers. Our mission is to empower you, the collegiate Sales Partner, to develop the skills to build and run your own business on campus. No longer is classroom education enough for today's college student to get to the next level. We are here to help you supplement your formal education with real world business experiences. If you believe you have what it takes to become a partner and lead the way to the forefront of industry innovation, we want to hear from you!
- Ownership: Take full responsibility for your successes and failures. Own the outcome of every situation.
- Improvement: Personal development and education is a lifelong journey. Work toward constantly improving yourself by getting 1% better every single day.
- Work Ethic: Your results are directly correlated to your effort. Be self-driven, persistent, disciplined, and have the strongest work ethic in the room.
- Leadership: Set an example through the actions you take. Pull others up with you, do not bring others down. Always go the extra mile.
- Respect: It is imperative to treat all people with respect. Always be kind, humble, polite, positive and use appropriate manners.
- Integrity: Always do the right thing, even when it’s the hard thing to do.
- Communication: Silence is never the solution. If you want something fixed, speak up. When issues arise, constant communication with your customer is imperative.
- Positivity: Radiate positivity, be enthusiastic and always have an optimistic mindset!
Have you ever wanted to run your own business and didn’t know where to start? Our mission is to empower students to run their own business on campus, with the goal of supplementing their formal education with real world business experiences. As a Sales Partner, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a start-up by building your own book of business! You will be responsible for executing everything from customer contact, research, marketing, pricing and account support, to closing the deal. While targeting organizations and businesses in your community, you will learn sales strategies and receive advice directly from a mentor who has done it before. The Sales Partner responsibilities will be vast and overwhelming at points, but will also be extremely profitable, educational and provide unparalleled experience not found elsewhere.
- Hours: There is no required time commitment, the average Sales Partner works 5-10 hours per week.
- Minimum Commitment Length: 2 semesters
- Pay: Very competitive commission based structure.
- Year in School: Freshman or Sophomore in college is preferred
- Involved with one or more student organizations, preferably a fraternity or sorority
- Substantial interest in sales and marketing
- Excellent work ethic, self driven, competitive in nature and extremely responsible
- Independent worker, with initiative and the ability to see and fix problems
- Outgoing personality with the ability to network with anyone
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Confident in your ability to succeed
- Unlimited Earning Potential: The average Sales Partner profits $250 per order, equivalent to $50/hour, with the highest earners profiting over $20,000 per year.
- Create Your Own Schedule: There is no required time commitment, the average Sales Partner works 5-10 hours per week.
- Expand Your Network: Sales Partners develop relationships, negotiate and close deals with the top leaders in their community.
- Bulk Up Your Resume: Through hands-on experiences, develop real world business skills, including: negotiation, sales, marketing and finance.
- Dedicated Business Mentor: Access to an experienced mentor will provide advice, assist with problems and push you to work your best.