Front-end Mobile Developer / Remote OK - Sanvello Health
As a front-end developer you will be responsible for maintenance and forward development of Pacifica Labs Inc.’s mobile and web applications, used by over 3 million individuals. You will apply your knowledge of software engineering to ensure the company’s code base remains maintainable and extensible, while working with the product leaders to define and execute on the product development roadmap.
- Develop new user-facing features on both mobile and web.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Work with product leaders and product managers to meet releases in a timely manner.
- Employ phenomenal attention to detail when addressing user experience issues.
- Optimize application performance for speed and scalability where pertinent.
- Apply software engineering principles in order to facilitate future product development and maintenance of the mobile and web application codebases.
- Follow best practices in meeting the HIPAA regulations and ensuring all application data is encrypted and safe from accidental disclosure.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices.
- You believe that you can have a direct impact on the mental health of millions of people.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 2+ years in a front-end development position.
- Self-driven. We're a small team and won't be micromanaging anyone.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications using web technologies, preferably through Ionic and Cordova.
- Proficient understanding of the tools of the trade, including HTML5, CSS3, grunt, gulp, sass, node, etc.
- Experience with version control system, preferable git.
- Occasionally, you build something just because you want to.
- Can legally work in the United States