Inside Sales Representative B2B Healthcare Practitioners - PrePharma
Inside Sales Representative
Health Products (CBD) B2B to Practitioners
PrePharma, a division of Realize Therapeutics
Position Location: Lake Bluff, IL
Seeking a passionate, driven, hands-on individual to serve as an Inside Sales Representative. This person enjoys picking up the phone and interacting with customers to develop and maintain long-term client relationships. The candidate will be extroverted, an excellent communicator, proficient in use of CRM systems, and have an ability to manage multiple, simultaneous activities.
Reporting to the CEO, this position requires an enthusiastic, upbeat go-getter with high self-initiative who enjoys a rapid paced start-up environment and execute the sales processes with healthcare professionals, confidently answering their questions and following up accordingly. Familiarity with B2B consumer products sales via phone and in person with a minimum of 5 years of experience in small businesses of about 5 to 25 people is preferred. This position is based out of Lake Bluff, IL and may include travel to conferences and events.
Advancing your personal interest and familiarity with the endocannabinoid system and cannabinoids is vital. If you possess an obsessive startup mentality and work ethic, with the internal drive to achieve breakthrough results, this position may be for you.
PrePharma is a subsidiary of Realize Therapeutics, an R&D firm focused on developing optimized cannabinoid products. PrePharma commercializes cannabidiol exclusively to healthcare practitioners. With production in Colorado, our Lake Bluff, IL office serves the functions of management, administration, sales and marketing. Our founder is a successful serial entrepreneur and pioneer in the cannabis industry, having established the leading early stage venture firm with over 100 startups (see CanopyBoulder).
Duties & Responsibilities:
Work in tandem with the CEO with responsibility to drive sales of our CBD products to healthcare practitioners by:
- Reaching out proactively by telephone to engage with professionals
- Interacting with prospects via phone and email on an ongoing basis to convert to customers
- Develop and execute email and related programs, ensuring results with KPI’s
- Participate in ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
- Manage the daily sales orders and coordinate with fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop effective sales programs and drive growth to reach management’s goals
- Seek out new strategic customers and distributors
- Support international client relationships with occasional travel to foreign markets
- Support the CEO as required
- Contribute to new product development and seek out new and novel product ideas
College degree or equivalent life experience
- Proven experience in B2B sales by telephone with use of CRM system
- Experience in a client environment, responsive, follow-up
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up company experiencing high growth
- Proven initiative in getting things doneby yourself in a small team
- Demonstrable competency in CRM systems and execution with relevance to this position
- B2B consumer products sales background in a regulated CPG business (i.e.., dietary supplements, cannabis, tobacco alcohol, or related sector)
- Familiarity with the dietary supplement industry
- Familiarity with FDA and FTC regulations relating to dietary supplements, OTC and prescription drugs. Cannabis regulation familiarity helpful.
- Having built a sales organization from the ground up
- Digital marketing, eCommerce, analytics and reporting
An exceptional opportunity for a motivated self-starter excited to work closely with a proven multi-business entrepreneur with a bold vision and thirty years of experience in the health and wellness industry. You will interact and network with healthcare practitioners within the US and global phytocannabinoid community. Come be part of the global cannabis and hemp movement, where your work will have a noticeable impact and help to foster a sense of wellbeing for others! You’ll be part of our revolution in business, culture and healthcare, the fastest growing industry in America.