.NET Developer - Contour View Technologies
About Contour View Technologies
Contour View Technologies has been developing a cloud-based application platform for the property management marketplace which redefines traditional methods of approaching the data captured by drones. The platform generates actionable reports and coordinated communication. As drones become the tool of choice for future property inspection purposes, there is a gap formed in supporting the process. The feature set of our platform fills that gap.
Position Overview: .NET Developer (Contract)
Contour View Technologies is looking for a mid-level .net developer with experience in developing and maintaining .Net applications for three months’ contract position. The candidate will be responsible to work on customer facing projects as well as internal projects.
- The .NET Software developer will be responsible for developing innovative web applications
- Must be able perform design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
- Must be able to translate functional requirements into technical designs, and conversely to translate complex information into common terms
- Must be able to produce clean and testable code
- Must have knowledge or experience delivering software in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- .NET 4.5 / MVC 5 or higher
- Web services including WCF, Restful API
- Entity Framework, Dependency Injection Framework
- Architectural design patterns, Clean code, SOLID
- Experience working with SQL Server databases
Nice to have
- Kendo UI experience
- GIS / Geoserver / Map Server / Mapping experience
- Experience with Azure
This is a contracted position. No formal benefits will be offered.