Marketing and Social Media Intern - WeSolv
Have you ever wished you had real experience to get a job that requires experience? Have you ever thought you could excel in a role if only someone would give you a chance? WeSolv is is a innovative platform working to eliminate this issue for candidates nationwide. WeSolv is a LinkedIn-like platform that connects talented MBA students to each other and to companies to solve real business challenges and get hired.
In recent months WeSolv has skyrocketed in user growth with over 1000+ students from over 50 top MBA programs and exciting Case Challenge projects from companies such as Salesforce, Morningstar, and Discover Financial. Our team is passionate about having fun while revolutionizing the way students and companies connect.
Marketing and Social Media Internship
We are looking for a talented Marketing and Social Media intern to partner in growing and engaging our audience of diverse MBA students with our collaborative team. The selected intern will have an opportunity to curate the voice and messaging of WeSolv to reach our millennial audience and improve our current digital presence. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with social media platforms (IG,FB, LinkedIn, & Twitter), automation and analytics tools, and be a consumer of urban pop culture content. Candidate must be a natural self-starter and problem solver looking to apply previous, as well as learn new skills, to generate tangible impact.
- Automation of social media posts via tools such Buffer and Hootsuite
- Targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
- Paid advertising strategy
- Marketing lead generation
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels
- Updating content and social media calendar
- SEO and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program preferred
- Eligible to receive college credit for internship preferred
- Ability to contribute 10-20 hours/week (partial remote may be considered)
- Interest in building a company social media presence and brand
- Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Collaborative and personable
- Previous experience growing and managing social media platforms
- Access to 1871 resources and mentors and workshops
- Resume building experience
- Startup access and possible inroads to full-time positions
- Potential stipend available for achieved outcomes upon funding