UI & Graphic Design Intern - WeSolv
Have you ever wished you had real experience to get a job that requires experience? Have you ever thought you could excel in a role if only someone would give you a chance? WeSolv is is a innovative platform working to eliminate this issue for candidates nationwide. WeSolv is a LinkedIn-like platform that connects talented MBA students to each other and to companies to solve real business challenges and get hired.
In recent months WeSolv has skyrocketed in user growth with over 1000+ students from over 50 top MBA programs and exciting Case Challenge projects from companies such as Salesforce, Morningstar, and Discover Financial. Our team is passionate about having fun while revolutionizing the way students and companies connect.
Graphic Design Intern Role
We are looking for a talented graphic design intern to revamp WeSolv’s public facing collateral for our enterprise customers. The selected intern will have an opportunity to own an important component of WeSolv’s product and create artifacts for well known Fortune 500 companies. This associate will have primary responsibility for the design and layout of reports, infographics, documents and a variety of other visualizations.
Responsibilities may include:
- UI design for Web application
- Updating sales collateral
- Creating unified design templates
- Updating company brand guide
- Designing social media content and advertisements
- Bachelor's or associate's degree or currently enrolled in graphic design program preferred
- Eligible to receive college credit for internship preferred
- Ability to contribute 10-20 hours/week (partial remote may be considered)
- Interest in shaping the direction of burgeoning startup and owning design aesthetic
- Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Collaborative and personable
- Previous B2B design experience preferred
- Must be aware of best practices in data visualization
This is an unpaid internship to start. Course credit available. This role is an opportunity to gain tangible startup and corporate experience. Selected candidates will be expected execute a trial project to continue internship.