Account Executive - Black Spectacles
About Black Spectacles
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a young, fast-growing company. Our business has grown every single year since we launched our first online course in 2012. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for an Account Executive who is eager to expand their career while helping us expand our business.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as an Account Executive.
- Your work will include prospecting for new business, closing new business and working with our Account Manager in the early stages of on-boarding new clients.
- You are cool under pressure, and are driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more. You develop long-term professional interactions with others based on trust and you know how to negotiate effectively toward win-win solutions.
- You're an expert in persuasion, and set high standards and goals which you are laser focused on exceeding.
- You're not afraid to ask questions and you are open to constructive criticism. You're a self-starter and take ownership of your work. You're enthusiastic and adapt to change well.
- And of course, you're well versed in working in Salesforce.
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision
- 401k with Employer match
- 3 weeks of paid time off per year.
- 1 week of paid training per year.
- 3 days of paid time off to do volunteer work
- Wellness reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings & annual 'architecture' trip.
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.