Sales Associate - FetchFind
Who we are:
We are a digital startup and the leading online learning platform for the pet industry. Pet care businesses in every pet care vertical - including dog walkers, pet sitters, boarding and daycare facilities, groomers, trainers and veterinary clinics - use FetchFind to train and retain their staff. Our motto is: We train your staff. You grow your business.
Our team is made up of pet industry veterans, pet care entrepreneurs, and tech and customer service experts. We are a passionate team 100% focused on growth, while delivering outstanding service and products.
Who we are looking for:
An inside sales associate whose primary responsibility will be talking to, educating, and sharing FetchFind business solutions with pet care companies all over the globe. The sales associate will be consulting with new and warm leads over the phone, conduct demos of our platform, and answer questions about how FetchFind can change the way potential clients grow and manage their business. By utilizing a variety of FetchFind's services and products, our sales associates will help businesses build employee training programs, increase retention, decrease risk, and cultivate a supportive work environment. We believe our role is to change the pet world one FetchFind subscriber at a time.
This sales role - based in our Chicago headquarters - is an integral position with the potential to scale and expand as much as the candidate can handle. FetchFind is growing and we’re looking for associates to grow with us. Joining our Sales Development team is an opportunity to fast track your career in sales, while contributing to our overall business development. Ideally this role will open opportunities to move through our growing organization.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Proactively seek out, engage, and sell our solution to potential subscribers through various outreach activities.
- Develop familiarity with target customers (including but not limited to): understanding their services, products, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, employee training programs, locations, points of competitive differentiation, and revenue and profit drivers) in order to serve their needs.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed sales targets.
- Update notes and communications in our Hubspot CRM.
- Interface with our Customer Success team to ensure a seamless transition of accounts and alignment on strategy.
- You love animals.
- You have 2+ years of proven success in a sales environment.
- You have outbound sales experience with proven success.
- You are results driven.
- You have experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce.com or another CRM platform
- You are genuinely curious about people and pets and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- You have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills via phone, email, and webinars.
- You are adaptable, can think on your feet, and can hold yourself accountable. When faced with new challenges or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- You are confident in your skills, while being coachable and willing to learn.
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within a relatively new but ever-changing sales organization and are always looking for ways to improve.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Hip co-working space with awesome people.
- Very casual attire (like yoga pants or jeans).
- Free (really good) coffee and snacks.
- Flexible hours, with the opportunity to work remotely up to 50% of the time after 90 days.
- Dog -friendly office, with the potential to bring yours in from time to time.
- Close to CTA, 90/94.
Hours: 30+ hours week, flexible (but most during regular business hours).
Compensation: Commission-based, with the opportunity to earn up to $60K/year, plus bonus. Health insurance coverage available after 90 days.
Start date: Immediately.
How to get in touch:
Interested candidates should send us an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Resume (cover letter optional).
- Pet experience (professional or personal).
- Last book you read or podcast listened to, and a top takeaway.