Digital Marketing Specialist - Binfer
Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Come join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications. We offer competitive salary, equity, PTO, a startup culture and more.
Please note that this job is for Binfer and not 1871. We rent working space at 1871(a startup incubator) and have no business affiliation with them.
You do not believe in the status quo, have mastered the art of modern digital marketing with a flair for growth hacking. You live, eat and breathe messaging and content marketing. You should be accomplished in achieving growth with minimal resources. This is a very challenging role with high rewards. You are expected to start delivering right away. You will be our marketing wizard. You will:
- Create emails, write web copy, help documents, blog, social media posts, etc on a daily basis, while maintaining consistency across every piece of collateral.
- Develop high-impact marketing collateral (e.g., blogs, brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, web-copy, case studies, presentations, infographics, videos, podcasts, and other media). If you cannot do some of these yourself then you should be very proficient at outsourcing.
- Continuously run A/B experiments and optimize both the product and website. Monitor KPI’s across all tools and update experiments.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research of competing products. Create comparison charts and review videos.
- Reach out to tech reports and influencers to spread the word and generate traffic.
- Interact with customers to understand experience and pain points.
- Continuously create marketing programs across multiple channels to drive adoption and generate demand.
- Deliver presentations to customers and prospects.
- Give product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars.
- Develop sales enablement tools for the direct and indirect channels.
- 2+ years of digital marketing.
- Undergraduate degree required, preference for business with an emphasis on marketing or communications. Master’s degree in business or marketing a plus
- Must have mastered at least two marketing channels and be very effective in increasing growth using those channels. Should have good understanding of other channels.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO, web analytics, CRO, social media marketing best practices and tools.
- Must be expert with WordPress and its plugin ecosystem.
- Must be expert running email campaigns and mastery over at least one popular tool.
- Motivated self-starter - positive, high-energy, driven individual with a proven ability to move projects forward efficiently and effectively with minimal direction.
- Believer of customer development and lean startup principles.
- Proven track record in B2B and/or B2C marketing role.
- Ability to understand and translate technical products and features into clear and compelling messaging that resonates with sales teams, channel partners, and customers.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement and act on them.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Must be local to Chicago area.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.
Benefits: Salary, equity, PTO, health insurance, chance to change the world and more.
Travel: 10-25%Other: No remote working or visa sponsorship at this time.