We are a leader in digital transformation with a history of delivering major cost reductions, streamlining workflow, automating processes, improving compliance, deploying enterprise-level solutions, and enhancing profitability for some of the largest organizations in the public and private sector. We provide leadership in driving process and performance improvement through the implementation of innovative technology solutions to meet industry and business changes, enhance competitive advantage, reduce costs, and increase operational capabilities. We excel at building and leading top-performing, cross-functional internal and external teams. Our expertise spans cloud infrastructure technology, global collaboration, digital workspaces, content protection, digital transformation, compliance, disruptive technologies, and project management.
A digital products and services start-up located in 1871 seeks a web developer with experience in electronic media. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of cloud-based software platforms, and an ability to translate business needs into experiences that will expand our website’s influence in our industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our online presence, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that website experience reflects our company’s expertise, culture and values.
Responsibilities and duties
- Create web-based user experiences that enhance our online presence
- Develop comprehensive online application testing procedures and conduct testing
- Update existing web experience to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Create and update web development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in web development and testing
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- Strong communication skills
- User Interface Design (UI), Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, OAuth, Data API's