Marketing Growth Hacker - Binfer
Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device,
secure communication platform. Binfer’s innovative platform allows messaging,
collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing user’s data on any
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until
now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third
party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure,
easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the
Come join us, and help us pioneer the next generation of secure communications. We
offer competitive salary, equity, PTO, a startup culture and more.
Please note that this job is for Binfer and not 1871. We rent working space at 1871(a startup incubator) and have no business affiliation with them.
You do not believe in the status quo, have mastered the art of growth hacking for
modern digital marketing. Traction is your middle name. You should be accomplished in
achieving growth with minimal resources. This is a very challenging role with high
rewards. You are expected to start delivering right away. You will sky rocket the growth
of our current and upcoming offerings.
• Aggressively drive bottom-line with productive strategies.
• Expert with A/B testing, multivariate testing, conversion rate optimization etc.
• Create hypothesis, create experiments, identify KPI’s, execute, track and grow
• Expert with SEM/SEO, contextual targeting, retargeting, email marketing,
inbound channels, and other known and lesser known techniques.
• Identify, prioritize and develop growth channels.
• Create marketing programs to drive adoption and generate demand.
• Collaborate with the team and using your experience, and analysis to decide
where we should focus next.
• Create emails, write web copy, help documents, blog, social media posts, etc on
a daily basis, while maintaining consistency across every piece of collateral.
• Perform competitive analysis and market research of competing products. Create
comparison charts and review videos.
• Reach out to tech reports and influencers to spread the word and generate
• Interact with customers to understand experience and pain points.
• Continuously create marketing programs across multiple channels to drive
adoption and generate demand.
• 5+ years of full time and active digital marketing experience (not counting internships or part time positions).
• Undergraduate degree required, preference for business with an emphasis on
marketing or communications. Master’s degree in business or marketing a plus
• Must have mastered at least two marketing channels and be very effective in
increasing growth using those channels. Should have good understanding of
• Working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO, web analytics, CRO, social
media marketing best practices and tools.
• Must be expert with WordPress and its plugin ecosystem.
• Must be expert running email campaigns and mastery over at least one popular
• Motivated self-starter - positive, high-energy, driven individual with a proven
ability to move projects forward efficiently and effectively with minimal direction.
• Believer of customer development and lean startup principles.
• Proven track record in B2B and/or B2C marketing role.
• Ability to understand and translate technical products and features into clear and
compelling messaging that resonates with sales teams, channel partners, and
• Strong writing skills required.
• Excellent communications skills required.
• Able to identify opportunities for improvement and act on them.
• Comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Must be local to Chicago area.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.
Competitive salary, equity, PTO, a startup culture, chance to change the world and more!