Front-End Web Developer (AngularJS) - The Plum Tree Group
As a front-end application developer you will work with product managers, UX experts and other developers to create feature-rich browser-based interfaces for our growing suite of products. You will also be required to build responsive web applications and pages that are able to run across desktop browsers and mobile devices. You will be expected to ensure your applications conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have full unit test coverage.
- This position is responsible for development and support of web applications
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred
- 2+ years of developing web applications/Hybrid apps across devices
- Experience with Salesforce platform and SalesforceMobileSDK is a plus.
- Strong experience in AngularJS Framework
- Experience with web component, PWAs, ES6, Typescript is big plus.
- Understanding of various development methodologies, including: Traditional Waterfall and Iterative Development Methods (Unified Process and Agile)
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to triage technical issues
- Communication, negotiation and facilitation skills are required
Why Plum Tree
- Fast growing company
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to all areas of Digital Transformation
- Access to 1871 ecosystem - Chicago’s largest tech incubator
- Lots of opportunities for leadership and advancement
- Competitive compensation structure including benefits
- Flexible vacation and time off policy