Front-End Web Developer (AngularJS) - The Plum Tree Group
As a front-end application developer you will work with product managers, UX experts and other developers to create feature-rich browser-based interfaces for our growing suite of products. You will also be required to build responsive web applications and pages that are able to run across desktop browsers and mobile devices. You will be expected to ensure your applications conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have full unit test coverage. You will write clear and well-structured documentation, such as technical designs, release notes and user guides.
- This position is responsible for development and maintenance of Hybrid mobile applications and framework.
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- The candidate will be responsible for documenting design
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred
- 5+ years of developing web portals and eCommerce is required.
- 5+ years of developing mobile web applications/Hybrid apps across devices
- Strong understanding of iOS, Android operating platforms
- Experience with Salesforce platform and SalesforceMobileSDK is a plus.
- Strong experience in AngularJS Framework
- Experience with web component, PWAs, ES6, Typescript is big plus.
- Understanding of various development methodologies, including: Traditional Waterfall and Iterative Development Methods (Unified Process and Agile)
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to triage technical issues
- Communication, negotiation and facilitation skills are required
Why Plum Tree
- Fast growing company
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to all areas of Digital Commerce & Marketing
- Access to 1871 ecosystem - Chicago’s largest tech incubator
- Lots of opportunities for leadership and advancement
- Competitive compensation structure including benefits
- Flexible vacation and time off policy