Digital Analytics Consultant - InfoTrust
If you’re a person who loves data and digital analytics and wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries, this will be an ideal role for you!
The Digital Analytics Consultant role will be responsible for client management, advanced implementations of Google Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, and reporting, dashboards and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
Our company was started with one principle – we are going to provide the best workplace for the best people and as long as we keep our eyes on this #1 goal, all other things will fall into place. This strategy has been extremely successful as InfoTrust is now recognized regionally, state-wide and nationally for being a Great Place to Work! *AND* we have been on the Inc 5000 List for the Fastest Growing Companies for the past 3 years!
Things you will be doing as the Analytics Consultant:
- Identify client objectives and map suitable analytics solutions, ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported
- Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced GA tracking and data collection architectures
- Deliver reports and findings to clients in-person or via conference calls
- Educate clients on the importance of online measurement & provide best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
- Provide instruction on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Provide guidance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Google Docs, Excel and various APIs (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Train clients on Suite 360 products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Assist the product team with Tag Governance and other technical products
- Work with some of the largest brands in the CPG, Retail, and News & Media Industries.
Join InfoTrust and find out why it is so exciting to join a fast-growing technology company.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in analytics, statistics, marketing, or other related field
- You have experience utilizing and implementing Google Analytics AND/OR Adobe Analytics -- We can only consider you if have experience with at least one of these platforms
- Tech Savvy: you pick up new technology quickly and have experience in web design, tag governance, or similar technology
- You are a great communicator, with the ability to talk with clients and other partners
- Real passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- You can work independently and prioritize multiple projects
- Project Management experience would be a plus
- You are a self-starter that seeks knowledge and expertise in digital analytics
- Other than an awesome culture, and free lunch, we also offer: Free Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (seriously), Unlimited PTO, Flexible Work Schedule, a generous Parental Leave policy, 401K with match, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym reimbursement and much, much more.
- InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.