Sales Representative - PeopleVine
Based in Chicago, PeopleVine is a software platform combining CRM, marketing, CMS, and sales into a single, seamless customer engagement suite. In 2014, Gilman started PeopleVine with the vision of providing a consolidated platform for businesses to better connect and engage their customers.
We have evolved PeopleVine to focus on 3 key areas: PeopleVine for Spaces, PeopleVine for Loyalty and PeopleVine for Membership.
PeopleVine was designed to help you connect, engage, sell and reward your people (customers, members and/or employees). Grow a personal relationship with them over time while keeping them engaged in your brand, product and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
PeopleVine, a growing SaaS platform focused on Spaces, Loyalty and Membership, is looking for a sales person with at least 2 years' experience in sales for a SaaS or software focused company. This person will manage both inbound leads and outbound targeted calls/visits to close a minimum of $2,500 in new MRR each month. This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow up with trial accounts and inbound leads
- Take detailed notes, schedule follow up calls and stay on top of closing leads
- Conduct general demos and answer questions on our software's abilities
- Identify new lead opportunities and cold call, LinkedIn, site visits, etc. to try and bring customers on platform
- Provide a weekly report of total calls made (and visits), total demos done and people converted
- Able to communicate clearly with general tech knowledge
- Provide feedback on why people aren't closing (what you learn from calls) in order to improve future pitch opportunities
- Ability to sell and demo a software based product.
This is a full time position with health benefits (starting after 120 days) and a bonus structure based on your performance compared to the overall company performance.
You will work directly out of our corporate office in Chicago and report directly to our CEO.