Marketing Expert - ChoreRelief
ChoreRelief's creates consumer value by allowing control over the two most important aspects; price and time. Competitive models lack these simple service focused principles. Service workers and small businesses are provided with a virtual assistant management dashboard. We are also near the launch of a complete new data driven app.
Someone local to chicago land, and available for face to face meetings.
More info could be found here www.chorerelief.com
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Manage the Social media and engage users.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within an organization. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
Looking for someone that find satisfaction in achievement
Contact: [email protected]