Copywriter/Blogger Intern - Dealer Fox
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional writer to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be contributing to the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
As a staff writer, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in writing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment. This internship is designed to teach you in demand marketing skills applicable to every industry.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research for subjects of content
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Write multiple blogs per week
- Write content designed for social media platforms (e.g. linkedin, facebook, instagram, twitter,...)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Drive
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for writing
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree