Digital UX Specialist - The Plum Tree Group
You’ll help us bring the ‘wow factor’ to our customer deployments - enhancing the native UI of the web product to deliver user friendly, innovative and beautiful web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for the specific customer.
Leveraging the powerful capabilities of the web product toolkit, as well as the increasing palette of web development tools, you’ll be responsible for designing front-end functional deliverables that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
You will be working closely with the customer to optimize and customize their interactive UI flows and web design, leveraging the latest in UX trends and capabilities.
And you’ll be working with our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of products.
- You’ll have 3+ years’ experience in UX interactive design, with particular focus on customer-centered workflows
- You’ll be passionate about designing apps that are both eye-catching and intuitive, and that accelerate user productivity
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building applications in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- UX design tools – Balsamiq, Invision, etc
Nice to Have
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Remote working environment
- Generous salary
- Company/Individual Bonsuses