Product Owner - Relish Works
Marketplace Co., a division of Relish Works, Inc. is seeking a Product Owner to drive the vision and execution of design, prioritization, and the creation of the team necessary to build a new e-commerce platform from the ground up.
Who We Are
We are Marketplace Co., a start-up challenging a legacy business model of the food service industry through e-commerce and other emerging technology. While supported by a well established and profitable food service organization and Relish Works, Inc., an Innovation hub, we operate as an independent start-up focused on solving specific user-centered problems around buying and selling food.
We're looking for hard workers with diverse talents, ready to leave their ego at the door, willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done, and excited to learn from others. We have a lot of exciting work to do and believe that open communication, trust, and flexibility are key factors in accomplishing that work. On our way to success, we're striving to create an environment that does not ignore the importance of family, friends, personal passions, and general wellbeing.
What you’ll do
The Product Owner position is a senior role. This individual will be responsible for the overall success of an eCommerce product and will be a key player in the successful creation and delivery of the project’s minimum viable product (MVP). Responsibilities include identifying key resources necessary, and creating a product roadmap based on the design-thinking methodology with the goal of achieving a user-centered approach to solutions. The Product Owner should be able to organize and prioritize tasks based on strategic business needs, as well as have the ability to manage team members, outside contractors, and ultimately present deliverables on time and within the project budget.
- Extremely comfortable with data and analysis; proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Experience managing marketing campaigns or building products, technologies and operations, preferably at a large-scale ecommerce company
- A hands on approach driven by a passion for rapidly designing and building projects, then A/B testing their success
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible
- Travel may be required; compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance
- Vacation, personal, and sick time- 4 weeks
- Generous 401(k) matching program and retirement plan
- Flexible spending
- Employee assistance programs
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Wellness program
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental long-term disability
- Cell phone reimbursement - $100
- Gym reimbursement - $80