iOS Mobile Developer - Proxfinity
We are looking for a contract/freelance iOS (Objective C) developer responsible for the development and maintenance of primarily a single mobile tablet application. Your primary focus will be development of this iOS application and its integration with back-end services.
You will be working with a small team of developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and complete code modifications in an existing application for the iOS platform to use a new API.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of Git and familiarity with continuous integration