Data Analytics Instructor (5 hrs/wk) - Promotable
Promotable is looking for a Part Time (5 hours/week) Data Analytics Instructor.
As a Data Analytics Instructor, you will guide your students through hands-on exercises, and introduce important tools such as SQL and Tableau.
All of our classes are part-time, designed to fit into your work schedule so you will be able enjoy teaching while still being able to manage your full-time responsibilities at your current company.
- Teach 5 hours per week for 6 weeks
- Available to teach Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- Update and improve our curriculum
- Review student's assignments
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- High-level proficiency with SQL based query languages and relational data concepts
- Development experience in Python
- Experience with statistical packages (R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Prior experience teaching to a class of students (informally is ok)
- Prior experience training employees or colleagues
- Experience with A/B testing or multi-variant testing tools (Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Recognition as a data analytics leader
- Work directly with Promotable's CEO
- Base: $1500
- Bonus: Up to $1,500 (Depending on class size)