Full-Stack PHP Engineer - TraknProtect
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer, full-time and on-set that can work closely with our CTO and existing technical team. We are a quickly growing organization with the opportunity to make a huge impact and to build the next generation of hotel technology.
As a Full Stack Engineer, we expect you to help in all areas of our tech stack as needed. Primary areas of work include but are not limited to:
- Front end web and mobile development;
- API development and integration with third party partners
- Data processing and script development
- Database modifications.
- 3+ years of engineering & software development;
- Excellent PHP Background and experience;
- Basic HTML/CS/JS Knowledge
- Mobile app development (Ionic Framework ideal)
- MUnderstand OOOP & MVVM design patterns for PHP
- SQL experience
- Hands on experience with Linux server systems
- Bonus: .Net experience.